Color Oops Fading Wash Kit with Activated Charcoal
Correct over-toned hair without compromising healthy hair! Color Oops Fading Wash Kit gives you a fast and easy solution to gently lighten and fade over-processed hair. Color Oops Fading Wash uses blue bleach powder to lift color by 1-2 levels while brightening hair tone. Our Activated Charcoal Shampoo cleanses your hair and scalp, while our expertly balanced bath solution conditions your hair strands. The Fading Wash Kit is vegan and cruelty-free. Whether you're looking to tone down a bold shade, over-toned hair, or fade hair color, you can get fast and easy results with the Color Oops Fading Wash Kit!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Blue Colored Bleach lifts hair while blue color cools undertones
- Gently fades bold color by 1-2 levels
- Activated Charcoal cleanses and helps rid scalp and strands from product buildup, dirt and pollutants while conditioning hair.
- Over-toned hair or brassy hair color
- Fading bold color
- Lightening hair color by 1-2 levels
- Vegan and cruelty free
- Put on protective gloves and clothes, then cover the surrounding area you are coloring your hair in.
- Open and pour the entire contents of the bleach power into the bottle labeled oxide mixing bottle.
- Replace cap and shake for 30 seconds.
- Open and pour entire contents of the charcoal shampoo into the oxide mixing bottle.
- Fill mixing bottle with tap water up to the max fill line.
- Replace cap. Cut tip off oxide mixing bottle while bottle is pointed away from your face.
- Place gloved finder over open tip. Point away from your face and shake vigorously for 1-2 minutes or until contents are thoroughly mixed.
- Immediately after mixing apply to hair saturating fully and messaging product in.
- Taking small sections and continue to apply fading wash solutions through all quadrants.
- Process for 10-20 minutes.
- Rinse with lukewarm water, massing/lathering product while rinsing.
- Shampoo and condition after.
Will this product work on my natural hair color?
This product only works with artificial hair color. We do not recommend using this on natural colored hair. Doing so may cause hair to tone brassy.
What happens if I use it on my bleached hair, but my roots have grown out by 1-2 inches?
This product is recommended for artificial hair color only. The formula is a gentle bleach wash that is meant to lighten hair by 1-2 levels from its current hair color state. If the roots are darker than the rest of hair, then the roots will still appear to have a different tone than the rest of hair, but both will produce a lift of 1-2 levels.
My Bold color is too bright. Will this product tone down my bright color?
Yes, Fading Wash is designed to lighten hair color by 1-2 levels
Can I use this on my highlights?
Yes, but only use it on the artificial highlighted areas to lift the color of the highlights by 1-2 levels. Using it on non-highlighted areas will still lift the hair color but it is recommended to do a strand test to see if the lift will be at the desired look.
Can this product remove my hair color?
No, this product is not meant to remove color. It is designed to fade color by 1-2 levels. If you want to remove color, try using Color Oops Extra Strength Hair Color Remover or Color Oops Extra Conditioning Hair Color Remover.
How can I correct my hair color if my natural roots turn orange, since this part of my hair does not have artificial hair color?
It’s ok if you have used it on your natural roots although we do not recommend this. The formula is a gentle bleach wash that is meant to lighten your hair only by 1-2 levels. If your natural roots does turn orange, you can use a toner to correct the color. Try using a blue/violet toner such as Splat Brilliant toning foams in platinum. Although, toning is not a permanent solution, it can be used as a semi-permanent solution. Additionally, the purple shampoo and conditioner from Go Gray will aid in removing yellow tones.