Hi-Lift Conditioning Bleach
Hi-Lift Conditioning Bleach lifts up to 5 levels. Formulated with Coconut Oil and Aloe Vera to nourish and moisturize. Color Oops Hi-Lift Conditioning Bleach is gentle enough to use on hair that’s been processed or bleached in the past, without further damaging your locks. Easy Application
- Lifts 3-5 levels, varying results depending on starting level, texture, and porosity
- For longer than chin length or thicker hair you may need more than 1 box.
- Multiple applications may be needed to reach the desired level
HOW TO USE:
- Always conduct a strand test before applying Color Oops
- Gently comb hair smooth – eliminate all tangles.
- Color Oops should be applied to DRY HAIR.
- Cover clothing with a protective cape or towel.
- Wear gloves during the application of Color Oops.
- Do not mix Color Oops in a metallic bowl, or let Color Oops come in contact with any metallic surface. Use the applicator bottle provided in the kit.
Step 1: Pre-section hair into four sections to help manage bleach application.
Step 2. Protect the skin around the forehead, neck, and ears with petroleum jelly.
Step 3. Mix Oxide and Bleach Oil - carefully remove nozzle cap from Oxide mixing bottle while pointing the bottle away from the face and eyes. Carefully pour entire contents of the Bleach Oil bottle into the Oxide mixing bottle.
Step 4. Add Powder Bleach to Liquid mixture: Carefully remove nozzle cap from mixing bottle, while pointing bottle away from face and carefully cut mixing nozzle tip. Carefully pour half the contents of Bleaching Powder INTO the mixing bottle. Re-fix the nozzle cap onto the mixing bottle, the cover nozzle opening with a finger, and shake for 1 minute. Add remaining powder bleach to bottle and shake for 1 minute. Quickly proceed to the next step.
Step 5: Apply Bleach to dry hair: Working in thin sections apply bleach 1/4 inch off the scalp, make sure all hair strands are thoroughly coated and saturated.
Step 6: Bleach Processing: Use your strand test to determine the best timing for you, process hair for a MAXIMUM of 30 minutes. Check hair color every 10 minutes by wiping bleach mixture from a few strands of hair. If the hair is not the desired shade, re-coat strands with bleach mixture and process another 10 minutes. Avoid overprocessing: DO NOT leave bleach mixture on hair for more than 30 minutes.
Step 7 Rinse & Wash Hair: Rinse your hair with cold or lukewarm water, use Color Oops Complete Shampoo to thoroughly remove all bleach mixture from hair, use Color Oops Reconstructor conditioner and rinse.
Keep away from children.
Important safety warning: all hair color and bleaches contain ingredients which can cause an allergic reaction, which in rare cases, can be severe. If you have a tattoo, the risk of allergic
reactions may be increased. Therefore, read all labeling and instructions completely.