Protect & Repair Processed Hair
7 Protein Plex System
2 Step protein kit protects and repairs hair when lightening, coloring, or straightening.
Plex System Contains Coconut, Hemp, Rice, Linseed, Tamarind, Silk, and Amaranth.
This kit includes Step 1: Pre-Process Serum Nourish your hair with this protein and natural oil-infused Serum to create a protective barrier that locks in moisture and helps protect from damage during processing. Step 2: Post-Process Treatment Our intensive Treatment helps maintain hair health with Silk protein to help repair hair bonds. Coconut, Hemp, and Tamarind proteins help repair previously damaged hair and maximize moisture retention, softness, elasticity, and strength. Rice Proteins provide UV and heat protection.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Repairs processed hair and strengthens against further damage
- Formulated with 7 protein complex system including: coconut, hemp, rice, linseed, tamarind, silk, and amaranth proteins
- Reduces hair damage from chemical processing
- Increases gloss and shine
- Improves hair manageability and reduces friction
- Prevents UV damage and environmental damage
- Maximizes moisture retention and fortifies hair to prevent breakage
HOW TO USE:
Step 1: Pre-Process Serum Directions
- Prior to coloring, lightening, or chemical straightening, Apply Serum to sections of hair to be processed, working the product in first with your hands, then combing through. Process hair as instructed.
Step 2: Post-Process Treatment Directions
- Once a week after shampoo and conditioning, apply treatment generously to wet clean hair starting at the roots and working out to the end. Leave on hair for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse, dry, and style.
Do not inhale or ingest this product. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact of this product with eyes. If product gets into eyes, rinse immediately.
2 Step protein kit protects and repairs hair when lightening, coloring, or straightening. Plex System Contains Coconut, Hemp, Rice, Linseed, Tamarind, Silk, and Amaranth.